Saturday, November 06, 2004

Being rational

I dont want to be rational any more.

I want to be irresponsible.
I want to not have to care about where my next meal is coming from.
I want to not have to care about anything other than myself.
I want to wake up in the afternoon and tell myself that I have nothing to do.
I want to sleep when I want to and not have to set an alarm to wake me up.
I want to be able to do things without the consequences of my actions coming back to bite me in the ass.
I want to be able to pin the blame on things that go wrong on someone else.
I want to throw my laundry on the floor and have them appear in my cupboard the next day, clean and pressed.

but I can't.


But I am rational
I think too much and I think too little.
I try too hard and I try too little.
I, I, I
Me, me, me

It's not just about me anymore isit?



yup.


Does it matter what I feel?
Does it matter what I want?
Does it matter?











I don't want to know the answers.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home