Wednesday, November 17, 2004

mid week

the last couple of weeks have been wierd.

its pretty much been a rollercoaster ride of emotions and feelings.
albeit some of the emotion may have been misplaced, but they are my emotions so sod off.

i need to learn to be more sensitive to the needs of people around me. it isnt always about how i feel and what i want or need. one misplaced word can pretty much screw up most anything.

pretty much i think im a lousy friend.

i've also realised that either "the world is a much larger placed than i had imagined" or "im not as big as i made myself out to be"

I just want to be able to rewind, and redo the parts of my life which i think could've been done better.

i'm sorry.


listening to: the verve's bittersweet symphony. (how apt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home