Sunday, February 20, 2005

Next door neighbours

I don't why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go,
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't wanna know,
'Cause for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice.
Twenty four years, just waitin' for a chance,
To tell her how I feel and maybe get a second glance,
But I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice.

No, I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice...

-
"Livin next door to alice" by smokie

this is such a cool song.
Alice is gone, but Sally is still there.

but Smokie doesn't realise that Sally's there. Sally's been there since the start.

sometimes in life were blinded by our own desires. How do we start to filter all the chaff in our lives? Can we be sure of all the decisions we make?

i'm gonna sit in a corner and mope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home