Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Of Blogs, Relatives, Friends and Work

Wooh.

This blog has been around for a year. I've been reading through my posts over the last 12 months and i've realised, i'm so full of shit.

There's been a lot that's happened over the last year, a breakup, job switching, freelancing, job finding, music, finding new friends, rediscovering old ones. so for those of you that've put up with me, my thanks. (but i'm still as crappy as ever)

took urgent leave today cos mom wasnt feeling well. gonna have to take some flack for it in the office tomw, cos they're unhappy with my absenteeism at work. but i have become so disenchanted with my current work its become a chore. hell, its more than a chore.. its a pain. depending on what happens tomw, will see if i want to attempt completing this contract. (my resignation letter is prepared anyway)

but taking leave today was good. managed to tie up several loose ends. got to the bank to settle some bank drafts for school, met up with a great aunt who's heading back to seattle on saturday.

it got me thinking, if in 40 years time, will i still be hanging out with the same bunch of people? i know groups of people who used to have prominence in my life have now slipped into the shadows, and that life is like that and changes abound. still would be nice if you guys were at my funeral going "remeber the time..."

ah enough of this emo-pyscho-babble.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

Remember the time Stephen and I played so much madlib on IRC and laughed so hard? Oops.......was this supposed to be for your funeral? :P

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger thegrOOve said...

hah. how could I forget that!

2 sad sods trying to prove how witty we were :) Half the time were were laughing at each others quips and everyone else couldn't understand what we were saying

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

I know :( Were our jokes just too intelligent or are we just too god damn geeky? :| Ponder....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home