Monday, September 06, 2004

Melancholic

No.. its not a fruit stoked up on vodka

been down with the flu the last couple of days
lost my voice.

but all in all.. had a good rest on saturday and sunday
Merv and Chad brought me out for dinner on friday at east coast. good pizza, good drinks, good friends. wat more can anyone ask for?

met up with colin and gab later. ended up trying to complete the elusive pool round for prata.

wanted to send shu off that morning but.. the throat + fever conspired against me. so all i could manage was a phone call. even then it was a drug induced semi comatose state i was in when i called her. anyway shu, was good that we could hang out and tease certain ppl. :) looking forward to u coming back in may

why am i melancholic..

well..

Monday you could fall apart..
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart,
Thursday doesnt even start
its Friday I'm in love.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home