Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Kweating Time

play nice now.

I've had enough. There are too many things in this world to be upset about, and I'm determined to not let this job upset me. There are many things that i actually do like about the job.
Well, not really. Mostly its cos of a certain person who makes the job more tolerable. Said person, like me has a penchant in meeting a certain vehicle either on our way to work/lunch/home.

so fellow unhappy worker, hang in there! AND Thank you for being a pushover.

But you know, I've worked for several companies now and this has to be one of the more perplexing places. Don't wanna put up any details just yet. But trust me... there will be once a certain event takes place :P (those of you who know.. hush hush k?)

so bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home