Saturday, September 11, 2004

The Evils of the World... through the eyes of blind man

Tell me who of them will come to be
How many of them are you and me
Dissipation
Race Relations
Consolation
Segregation
Dispensation
Isolation
Exploitation
Mutilation
Mutations
Miscreation
Confirmation...to the evils of the world



Hmm i didn't realise that its the anniversary of 911. thought provoking no? Stevie Wonder wrote this song.

Interesting that a blind man could see more than us non visually impaired people. guess thats where the phrase "you cant see the forest for the trees"



side note: i start new work on monday. im a corporate meat.

side note 2: i cant find my camera's data transfer cable AND my damn headphones AND my MD's data transfer cable. the little house elves that despise my technology have struck again. on the flipside... i found my lip balm.

side note 3: Merv. if u see this am praying for your aunt, you and your family

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger shu said...

what happened to merv's aunt??

anyway all the best for your first day of work!!!

here's a hug of celebration if it goes well
and a hug of comfort if things turn crummy

*HUG*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home