Monday, August 29, 2005

catch me

just leave me standing here
now close the door
take your coat with you
leave my keys by the phone
don't even try to call
cos' i wont be here anymore
just let me fade away
will you catch me if i fall


no, i don't want to try again
i'm tired and ashamed
and all your stupid lies
have me tangled up again
now, walk out that door
cos' i can't take you anymore
just let me fade away
will you catch me if i fall


whisper those words to me
whisper my memories
dont stop, just let me see,
hold me

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poke poke

eh you ok?? remember digital shoulders and random girls will still listen

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do the chording/composition for the songs!!!

can't wait to hear it!

i just showered too. aiyah.

-from that random girl

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger thegrOOve said...

i think i have the melody lines out.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger ... said...

haha can i sing for this sonng! hahaaha =p

shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home